At Windsor Veterinary Clinic we are dedicated to ‘celebrating, protecting, and sharing the special love of animals’ by providing state-of-the-art care. Our talented veterinarians, Dr. Robin Downing and Dr. Brent Morris, and our staff members are tireless in their efforts to ensure your pets stay healthy and happy.
The Windsor Veterinary Clinic, an AAHA accredited hospital since 1994, is dedicated to setting a new standard in veterinary care, compassion, and commitment for companion animals in the Windsor, Colorado area.
We have the resources and experience necessary to offer a variety of services to our clients’ pets, including:
- Wellness and preventative medicine for dogs and cats
- Radiology (x-rays)
- Dermatology (skin diseases), allergies/atopy
- Endocrinology (hormone related diseases)
- Parisitology: skin, gastrointestinal
- Cancer treatments: chemotherapy, surgery, pain management
- Hospice care
- Soft tissue surgery: ovariohysterectomy (‘spay’), neuter, gastrointestinal, bladder
- CO2 Laser surgery
- In-house laboratory (bloodwork, cytology, skin scrapings)
- Local anesthesia
- General anesthesia
- Critical care, hospitalization, and IV fluid therapy
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Nutritional management and counseling
- Pain management: acute injuries, post-operative, chronic diseases (osteoarthritis)
For appointments, please call us at (970) 686-9664 or 1-866-377-6246
Check here for hours so you can come by for a tour.